Hey, hey! Welcome Back to Brennan Week! It’s so much better than Shark Week in that we get Booth shirtless. Then again, if shirtless Booth were to help host Shark Week…well, we wouldn’t complain.
We did the 25 times Booth knew that he knew last week, and I mentioned that maybe the Top Five Tuesday should be when she knew! Because, as we agreed…
Not to mention…
But I’m getting carried away…
Now, I’m not saying that it’s 25 times that she knew Booth was the man for her. But there have been a lot of times our favorite genius has known…something. These below aren’t the only times, but they are just a few. So let’s see how it goes, shall we? Once again, in no particular order:
1. She feels his blood seeping through her fingers and she knows it’s not just his life that’s slipping away.
2. She sees him for the first time and knows she finds him very attractive.
3. She turns down Wexler and a night of sex, and she knows that a beer and bickering with her partner will be more satisfying.
4. She hears that he’s dazzled by the truth of her, and she knows she wants that to be true so badly.
5. He tells her there’s someone for everyone, and now she knows she has to do the research for herself.
6. He’s furious in a way he’s never been with her, and she knows she made a mistake.
7. She sees all that blood and she hates that she knows she can’t do anything else but fall into his arms.
8. He kicks down the door, and she knows he’s not to be messed with. And she kinda likes it.
9. He’s thankful she’s alive, and she knows he wouldn’t give up and he never will.
10. He charms her and she knows she’s helpless to resist.
11. She knows he’s drunk and she knows she could probably have him. But she knows it wouldn’t be right (but it would be good!).
12. She watched him talk to the kid, and she knows he’s the best man she’s ever known
13. She’s in his arms, and she knows that for just a moment, she can pretend that she could be the woman for him.
14. He explains sex vs making love, and she knows he’s right.
15. He got blown up, escaped from a hospital to save her life and she knows she didn’t cancel her date or stick around just because it’s the nice thing to do or because she has a headache.
16. She kisses him, and she knows she has gotten more than Christmas for her family.
17. He asks who she is, and though it’s a metaphorical expression unrelated to the actual human body, she knows her heart just stopped.
18. He says, “My dad drank,” and in that moment, she knows there’s still a lot to learn.
19. He broke the rules for her (again) and she knows there isn’t another way to really thank him.
20. He gives her Jasper and she knows that he listens to her.
21. He talks about God and she knows he’s the most infuriating and sexy man she’s ever known.
22. She’s just watched Sully sail away and she was pretty sure she knew he was behind her.
23. He’s pressed up against her from chest to hips, and she knows it feels damn good.
24. She’s dreamt about this and she knows she might be lying about evidence.
25. He’s offered her his stuff for a baby, and in that instant, she knows it’s a baby with him that she’s really after.
And you know what? Because I think Brennan would WANT to prove that she knows more, I’m including a 26th. It’s sort of a stretch, but I really do believe that this scene from EitB is ‘real’ and not part of the dream. The looks on their faces are what’s keeping me sane right now, so…
26. …He loves her, and she knows she’s right where she wants to be.
But enough from me! What do you think? Which moments do you think illustrate when she knew? Comments=Love!
Peace, Love & Bones,