After some of our discussions this week, I was thinking it might be time to crown a best BONES Christmas episode of all time. Of course that is not something I could do on my own…no, I would need your assistance.
So, I thought we’d put it to a vote and break it down Dr. Jack-style. I once did this kind of thing for Booth vs. Angel at GMMR, and it was a lot of fun. Obviously, we have three Christmas eps, so it’s not the exact same as two things going head to head against one another, but…I still think it will work.
Here’s how it works: I will lay out several categories, and it’s up to you to enter your votes in the comments. One vote per person, so make it count. I’ll tally up the votes and put together a “results show” to post closer to Christmas, and also, I will allow myself one (1) overrule over y’all! If I feel that you are all wrong, and I’m right about a particular issue, I’ll pick my choice. But I only get one! I must use it wisely 🙂
Alright…here we go!
A. The Man in the Fallout Shelter (Season One)
B. The Santa in the Slush (Season Three)
C. The Goop on the Girl (Season Five)
…Which has the best:
2. Actual honest-to-goodness case
3. Use of the Squints (including Sweets)
5. Quote/section of dialogue (and what is it? Stephanie got us started on Monday; check that out if you haven’t already!)
(to pull from Owl’s criteria with the next three:)
6. Moment that makes you laugh
7. Moment that makes you cry/feel sad
8. Moment that makes you think/question your faith
9. Incorporation of Holiday Elements (gifts, religion, Santa, mistletoe, eggnog, tree, etc)
10. Success at achieving goal of the theme of ‘family’
11. Use of setting (the lab, the diner, the jail, etc)
12. Gratuitous Gorgeous Booth Scene (Need some refreshers?)
13. Gorgeous Brennan Moment:
(side note: you don’t have to vote on THOSE moments; I just wanted to show the gorgeousness. Feel free to submit whatever moment you want to!)
14. B&B Moment
15. B&B Ending
So what do you think? Vote below! You are welcome to just put A, B, or C for your choices or to list the criteria and the titles, but it’s always fun when you EXPLAIN your reasoning! I’ll keep the comments open for voting until midnight Pacific Standard Time on Christmas Eve/Christmas Morning.
Woo! I can’t wait to hear what you have to say. For those of you who have never commented here at BT, this is a great opportunity! I’m curious to find out which BONES Christmas ep will come out on top!
Peace, Love & Bones