Okay, so it’s the day of the Bones finale, and that is some serious stuff. If for some reason you did not notice the gigantic manifesto about NOT talking about the season six finale here at the top of BONES THEORY, then let me kindly remind you. Don’t talk about it.
If you do talk about it, I’ll delete your comment.
I have never really had to do that before, but I will. I swear on Booth’s biceps that I will indeed. 😀
Having said that, I encourage you all NOT to click the email notification button today. I will do my best to patrol the comments, but just in case…well, I’d hate for anyone to be spoiled. I seriously considered not even having a post today, but I also wanted there to be a place in the universe for people to feel safe and unspoiled.
But I’m also not too worried. Because BT people are cool people, and we’ve done such a fantastic job being spoiler free, and we’re gonna keep it that way.
Having said that…there’s still plenty to talk about. 128 OTHER episodes, in fact!
Here are a few questions that aren’t exactly FULL post material, but something might strike your fancy enough to comment on it. And thanks to pal Janet for helping me brainstorm:
1. Do you think Dr. Goodman would approve of how Cam runs the lab?
2. Are Jared and Padme married by this point?
3. How does someone earn Booth’s trust?
4. If Zack’s character was saved because Hart Hanson didn’t want to make fans sad– only to be barely kept around in a less than satisfying way, but VNM’s character was killed in a very honorable way, which character death is the most ‘gratifying’ (which is the worst word to use, but I’m drawing a blank on a better one!).
5. If you had to create a ” _______ in the _______” title for the Pilot Episode, what would it be?
6. Which BONES character would you want as your partner for a game of Trivial Pursuit? Scrabble? Euchre?
7. Who made the first move, Booth or Cam?
8. Favorite song (or songs) used in a BONES ep or moment?
Okay, okay, so I don’t have 128 things on my list, but there are certainly several to discuss. Or perhaps another non-spoilery discussion will generate. I’m cool with that! So don’t let me stand in the way…get to discussing!
Peace, Love & Bones