It’s January 12th, yay! I’m taking a break from Vintage Bones today (also, a reminder…we’ll talk about tonight’s episode tomorrow morning and Saturday and Sunday if needed and begin VB back up again on Monday. Oh, and I’ll open a post-episode chat tonight too, set to 9:01 PM EST!) to take a little time to recognize FBI Agent Special Seeley Booth and a little something that happened last night at the People’s Choice Awards.
Let me be clear; I’m not annoyed that David Boreanaz did not win. I would have smiled if he’d won–this isn’t a dis on Nathan Fillion or the show Castle or anything like that. I was fine with the results. What I was NOT fine with was the fact that the announcers for Best TV Drama Actor described Booth as a forensic anthropologist. ????
Obviously, I take BONES personally, and most people in the world would just shrug. But Bones Theory is not most places in the world, so I feel I can be annoyed here. What the heck, PCAs? Do some research!
Pal Your1Backup I liked the shout out to fans with the five AM call……..so he can feed the baby, and I had to agree! Funny! I put the call out on Twitter last night for people to let me know their favorite DB/Booth moments, and the response was great (Gracias, btw). So here are some terrific Booth moments from the past seasons, and you are welcome to add your own in the comments. Ready??
(I think I got all of them, but I did eliminate some duplicates…If I missed yours…I’m sorry! Let me know, and I’ll fix it)
- some1tookmename Oh gosh. Well acting wise? The end of Daredevil. Kills me every time. He rocks that scene. And anytime he’s Daddy Booth. SWOON
- BrennanBooth His smile after Brennan told him she was pregnant and he was the father. Never. Gets. Old.
- ProfeJMarie All of his singing and dancing moments. He may be a terrible singer, but love the spirit he puts into it. Uninhibited.
- Janett38 Favorite DB/Booth moments? Can I say every single one of them???? (Hmmm, how about this one?)
- Angie_Blacker Tender Chicken, his support for Bones when she fights with Angela. Also, the time he stays with Brennan instead of going w/ cam
- Caprigirl60 Man in a Bear-“We’re in a bar-it’s a look” in response to Brennan’s ? about his shirt. *the blue shirt*
- NatesMama1128 Man on the Fairway: “Next time you know, you miss me pick up the phone call me we’ll do lunch or something.” Cocky, pre-buckle.
- ChoeBs Fav Booth moment (so so many, hard to chose). Well, one is his flirty advancement in 4×10 Passenger/Oven. *THUD*
- Frankie707 Moments? When he’s in the penalty box and smiles/waves to Brennan. Critic in the hospital bed searching for Brennan then smiles
- va32h any scene w/children. The various kids in Boy in a Bush, the brother in Boy in a Shroud, Parker, obviously.
- Caprigirl60Fire in the Ice. “Don’t ever bring up my old man again!” to Sweets. Angry Booth is hot Booth.
- va32h you have to include the kiss in Knight on the Grid. Ten emotions conveyed in a 1/2 second of screen time.
- UK_MJ And “Merry Christmas, Bones” from Santa in the Slush!
- Caprigirl60 Baby in the Bough. Booth with baby Andy. “Tiger, tiger, tiger”…moving the little legs. So sweet.
- Frankie707 Booth on Vicodin using a bowling pin as pillow. 😀 Of course running to the buried car and pulling Brennan then Hodgins out
- Frankie707 Oh and Booth enjoying his antifungals in fallout shelter, including telling Goodman about Parker
- Sharon_M745 If you are looking at recent history. The Bikini in the Soup when Brennan gave Booth his St. Valentine Day Massacre gift.
- ProfeJMarie Interrogation scene in Silence when he punches the idiot kidnapper father. DB does action scenes well.
- some1tookmename How about 1 from season 7? Ep 1, from when Brennan calls to say she’s stuck and he runs, to the end smile before fade out. Love
And here are a few from me to round it out!
- Nearly naked
Okay….there are many, many more, and that is where you come in!
The comments are open!