Hello and Happy Tuesday!
Oh, this episode. My top five favorite things about it:
5. First of all, this skeleton is one of the great unsolved mysteries of Bones!
But it is also very cute how excited Booth gets about showing it to Brennan. She doubts it will be that amazing of a find, but even she is impressed.
4. There are some great moments between B&B and Sweets, including where they finagle free profiling from him in exchange for him studying them for his book.
3. Angela wins some best friend points
2. “Sometimes I think you’re from another planet…and sometimes I think you’re really very nice.” So sweet from Brennan to Booth, and we see the little hint of vulnerability from him too. Praise from her means the most.
1. “That’s a lot of heart, Bones.” Kill me dead–that line gutted me and stuck with me for weeks!
Honorable mention—the hug at the end!
Okay, enough from me–what are your favorite parts of this episode? The comments are open; enjoy your moment of B&B: